The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)

The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe)
Originally posted on MSPA by Drakenforge.

Wolf's ear pricked up at the below of sound eminating from several hundred metres beyond the fence. A short burst, a small pause, then another at a different tone. Wolf's animal instinct told him that sound that pitch was annoying. But, a small unkown part in the back of wolf's heart told him to be calm, enjoy the strange melody.
Must be a tailless. I still smell tham, but I will not go near the danger smell. No, it is peaceful with the pack leader... Well, as long as i'm its underling. How strange that the bark-skin grows both above and below ground.
He hopped on top of a large root to save himself being surrounded and lay down on his paws.
The odd tune continued to play, and Wolf began to hum along. An idea struck him. He may be exiled from wolf kind, but he was still the wolf he knew he was.

He stood and bent his head high in the air and bellowed a howl towards the unomving-lazy-eye-sun. Wolf filled the sound eminating from his chest with emotions of calm, peace and purpose. I am well, He gave meaning to the howl as well, I have purpose. I will remain. Do not call me further, strange one. Only call when there are enemies to rend or prey to devour
He lay back down, content that someone would understand him. And if not, the howl would keep them away.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe) - by GBCE - 01-29-2010, 11:49 AM
[No subject] - by Ixcaliber - 03-10-2013, 04:51 AM