The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)

The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe)
Originally posted on MSPA by Baphomet.

Vexmagog observed the curious look on Blitz's face as Alex and John stopped fighting and looked at each other in confusion. That worked out better than I had expected. That should keep the other contestants guessing. Still cautious, he formed an image of himself in their eyes and approached them individually, in lieu of doing so in the flesh. The image grew in size and a fire blazed in its eyes. Light from the artificial sun dimmed as a horrible, swirling red fog rolled in with surprising speed, crashing over them all like a wave. To each, they were now alone in the bloody mist with the towering, flame-eyed creature.

"You want to go home," he stated with slow deliberateness, his voice deep and resonating like a thunderclap. "I may be able to arrange that. All I ask that you do is refrain from killing anyone for the time being. Do you agree?"

To Blitz and any other contestants who happened to be watching the event unfold, Vexmagog simply stood there in the street, facing the altercation between John and Alex. They stopped fighting, looking at each other confusedly and asking nonsensical questions, and turned to face Vexmagog (or, to be more accurate, some space between Vexmagog and themselves), who said his words in a perfectly normal voice.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe) - by GBCE - 01-19-2010, 12:16 AM
[No subject] - by Ixcaliber - 03-10-2013, 04:51 AM