The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)

The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe)
Originally posted on MSPA by Baphomet.

Vexmagog mulled briefly over the meaning of "What's the deal with that suit" before coming to the conclusion that he must have misheard the last word. From context it must have referred to another contestant, and regardless, if any of them had the ability to disappear (besides himself) he did not know about it. Is it possible I am not the only illusionist present?

Before he could respond that he did not know about the whoever-it-was, Blitz continued. "I suppose it falls on us to talk some sense into them, eh?" Vexmagog looked up to see if something was, indeed, falling on them, before realizing it must have been a colloquialism. He refers to Alex and John. If he believes fighting now is idiocy, he means it is up to us to stop them from fighting. That was my plan exactly. I believe this man and I are of a similar mind about this contest. He observed Blitz summoning sparks from his arm and correctly gleaned the meaning of the next sentence. Or perhaps not. Fighting them to get them to stop fighting does not seem like the best plan. Or maybe...

Maybe it is. Maybe the next setting will provide an opportunity for escape better than this one. Maybe I can demonstrate my power now, and destroy one or the other of them. At least then they will not have each other to fight.

He shook his head and balled his right hand up into a fist, making a sound like a footstep on gravel. Most divergent course of action. Befriend them both. No, make them stop fighting. No...

Vexmagog mentally searched through a list of possible courses of action, before deciding that thinking too hard about it wasn't going to get him anywhere.

"I also hope that will not be necessary," he said to Blitz, his eyes still on Alex and John. He smiled slyly. I remember well the females of this species. Petite, curves in the same places as my kind. Longer hair, generally. And so...

He stopped himself before his thoughts became too libidinous, and connected with Alex and Johns' minds. Alex's perception of his opponent shifted. He grew fingers, and his legs grew longer. His waist shrank, and his hips grew. His features softened, and he grew breasts. His hair grew to mid-back length. I'm not sure that females of John's species follow the same pattern, but it's the best chance I've got. John's perception of Alex shifted as well. He took on all the same prominent female characteristics, and lost his fingers.

If this doesn't stop them from fighting, he thought, at least it will be funny.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe) - by GBCE - 01-18-2010, 08:45 PM
[No subject] - by Ixcaliber - 03-10-2013, 04:51 AM