The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)

The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe)
Originally posted on MSPA by redskap.

Blitz watched this attempted exchange between the plant creature (it seemed to act more like a curious dog than anything else) and the satyr from his position at the opposite end of the park. Saying hello to it? What does he intend to accomplish? It obviously doesn't speak English. But it wasn't an altogether bad idea, trying to communicate; if the satyr could manage to keep his enemies close, he would be near-untouchable. Those contestants who believed him to be their "friend" would work with him and protect him from those outside their circle...until his eventual betrayal and their death at his hands.

At least, that's how I would do it. He smiled softly, aware that there were others around that might see him. No crazy, face-stretching grins right now. Those were to be saved for when the fun began.

Wykerr shook his head, clearing the thoughts of betrayal and trickery out of his head. It was time to get into character. He had spent enough time watching his son interact with people to know how to behave. Now he just had to hope his acting skills were up to par. He took several steps forward, toward the three, and raised his unblemished arm in a wave. He added a charming smile to this facade.

"Hello there! I notice you three aren't smacking each-other around like idiots! Mind if I join you?"

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe) - by GBCE - 01-18-2010, 02:11 PM
[No subject] - by Ixcaliber - 03-10-2013, 04:51 AM