Mini-Grand 5111 [Round 3: Menagerie]

Mini-Grand 5111 [Round 3: Menagerie]
Re: Mini-Grand 5111 [Round 1: Pan Asia Airways Flight 1727]
Originally posted on MSPA by Solaris.

The view was definitively something to be amazed by. The tip top deck of Flight 1727 was both spacious and clean, almost as if it was a different place altogether. Although it was getting a bit messy due to the sudden appearance of a police car that not only decided to crash through a wall but was also messing up the carpet and cruising through without much regard for others.

"Alright, so as fun as this is, I'd really like it if we could like, get back to work?"
"Oh come on Avus, we are on some sort of simulated resort, this is freaking awesome, and you want to go back to work?"
"Well like, I don't know, do you have any better ideas? I mean, what is there even to do here?"
"Uh, not much I guess..."
For a moment, the two just continued their cruise. They scratched their heads for a bit and yawned.
"Oh yea the plane's going to go down." Cordave said as calmly as possible.
"What?"
"Yea you weren't freaking out about it so I just assumed that you didn't care."
"DIDN’T CARE? I CAN'T FL-"

*THUMP*

Looking in to the rearview mirror and aiming to regain control of his vehicle, Avus saw a man who had a head that was as red as a tomato, dressed in a suit with a weird arm thing and yelling obscenities in some weird language.

However, that was not the only thing that the duo should have been looking out for, as right as Avus turned his attention off of the road, Cordave leaped over to move the wheel. The vehicle swerved to the side, crashing the car through a wall and on to an unsuspecting pair of security guards.

There were a few moments of silence before Avus turned to his friend and whacked him.
"What was that for? We could have gotten hurt!"
"Don't you see???" Cordave grabbed his partners head and turned it to the part of the vehicle that saw outside the room. Over right where they had turned, lay a large ceramic statue of a Dove.
"Oh my god. I... I can't thank you enough Cor. I'm sorry I ever doubted you."
"It's alright Avs. It's alright."

Despite almost being accosted by a group of security guards and having a car crash through a wall behind him, Rannus was still hard at work, ever oblivious to the Bird Officers. And honestly, it was probably better that way, as they were in each other's embrace, hugging in an almost disgusting display. Again.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Mini-Grand 5111 [Round 1: Pan Asia Airways Flight 1727] - by Solaris - 10-14-2011, 10:44 PM