Mini-Grand 5111 [Round 3: Menagerie]

Mini-Grand 5111 [Round 3: Menagerie]
Re: Mini-Grand 5111 [Round 1: Pan Asia Airways Flight 1727]
Originally posted on MSPA by Solaris.

The following takes place starting on October 8th, 2XXX IRD Time.

The events depicted, as unbelievable as they may be, did in fact take place.

The methods through which this tape was recovered will be kept secret to keep suspense and to protect the identities of the innocent.

"Bad Boys Bad Boys, Watcha gunna do, Whatcha gunna do when they come for youuuuuuu."

"......."

"What... the.... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Upon the end of the introduction and their placement on to the large aircraft, the two best friends were in a state of panic and shock. After spending a good ten minutes of just awkward silence they began to just shout obscenities.

"WHAT THE F**K DO WE DO?" began the panicked Avus.
"I DON'T F**KING KNOW," replied his pal Cordave.
"OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?"
"IS THIS EVEN LEGAL?"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAH."
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH."

So far, the camera man had done a good job of not flipping the fuck out and he had held the camera still and not spoken at all. The two Bird Police Officers continued their panic until they heard a banging at their window, and the accompanying voice.

"EY, quit it wit da noise over there! Some of us are tryin to get on wit things." said the voice with an extremely thick Italian accent.

He was immediately ignored.
"OKAY OKAY. WE JUST GOTTA KEEP CALM COR. KEEP CALM."
"OKAY... Okay. Avs... I don't wanna die man." He began to tear up.
Avus had as well, sobbing in his reply. "Don't worry man, wa... WAIT." Avus turned his head to the camera man silently filming. "WAIT. We... we're on COPS. WE ARE ON COPS." He started cackling and Cordave followed suit.
"So... this is probably fake... ha ha ha Oh man, I was scared."
"Oh yea... we're gunna make it."
"We totaly are."
"YEA."
"YEA!"
After their heartfelt bout of panic and fear and sobbing, the partners proceeded to Bro Hug the shit out of each other. They wiped the tears off and began to get a bearing on their surroundings. This meant that they weren't moving or responding to the Italian at all.

"I said, get da fuck out of my suite." After a few moments he got exasperated, and ran into his bathroom with his suitcase in tow. If these invasive avians weren't going to get out of his room the nice way, he was going to have to use force.

"Alright."
"Aww yea!"
"Are we ready?"
"Let's go."

Starting their car and revving up the engine, the BPD Officers drove out of the suite and into the majestic hallway outside, giving absolutely no heed to doors or walls, and ready to go and make everyone else cease and desist.
"Heh, that's actually clever." Cordave said as he drove around a stewardess' truck.
"I know right?" After a moment he turned to to cameraman, "Hey, you are going to cut out the part where we cried right?"

Show Content

Messages In This Thread
Re: Mini-Grand 5111 [Round 1: Pan Asia Airways Flight 1727] - by Solaris - 10-11-2011, 09:52 AM