The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]

The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 2: The Museum]
Originally posted on MSPA by MrGuy.

Holly strolled down the hallway, the thought that she should have taken some robes briefly tugging at her mind between exhibits. She briefly stopped at a very gruesome, if a tad cliche, one: a man sitting atop a literal throne of skulls, driving a stake into a peasant's head. She then heard some clomping down the hall and dived around the corner just in time to see Pluck careening down the corridor to another exhibit. Raising an eyebrow, Holly decided to go back in that direction to see what all the fuss was about.

Once she arrived at the exhibit the werewolf had fled from, she quickly understood why. A rather perplexed skeleton was carving wires out of a knifed robot; fittingly, his torturer didn't notice it. "CURIOUS. NORMALLY THERE'S NO WOUND AND QUITE A BIT OF SOUL, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND."

Holly briefly weighed her options, then shrugged and walked up to the skeleton, tapping it on the shoulder. "Hey, um... I don't think that's a person."

The Reaper turned. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I DISTINCTLY REMEMBER BEING SUMMONED HERE TO FREE HIM FROM THIS TORMENT."

"See, there's this werewolf... hmm. Maybe I should just explain the whole thing."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"SO I'M NOT THE GRIM REAPER?"

"No, no, you are. Kind of. I think. But this guy isn't dying, he's a machine. I don't really get it either, but that's the only assumption I can come up with given all the wires. Say!"

"WHAT?" The skeleton swirled his scythe in the air, clearly growing more than a tad bored.

"If you're the reaper, that means you know where people are, right?"

"PROBABLY. IT DEPENDS."

"Well, I'm looking for this girl named Acacia..."

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 2: The Museum] - by MaxieSatan - 07-12-2010, 02:29 PM