The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]

The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 2: The Museum]
Originally posted on MSPA by MrGuy.

Holly looked around the exhibit she was in. It was a full reproduction of a torture chamber, complete with several people being tortured in real-time; one particularly gruesome spectacle was being stretched out on "the rack" to the point where a bolt would occasionally clatter to the floor. A man in a red robe turned to Holly and began to advance on her, shouting "HEATHEN. HEATHEN." She quickly pulled out her gauntlet and stabbed it, drawing out its wiring and spilling it on the floor. I certainly didn't expect that. It was at this point she realized she was alone.

"Aic. I have to find Aic." In a daze, she attempted to flee the exhibit, only to run directly into a plexiglass wall. She cursed briefly, looking for an exit but finding the only one guarded by several torturers. She sighed, and pointed at them. "Hey, you. Get out of my way or I'll kill you all." The robots not moving, she dashed up the stairs and dodged the swords slashed towards her, grabbing one of the Inquisition and shoving it against the two at the top before spearing them through the heads simultaneously. She kicked them down the stairs and exited the open doorway. "I told you, man."

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 2: The Museum] - by MaxieSatan - 07-11-2010, 03:12 PM