The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]

The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 1: Focal High School]
Originally posted on MSPA by MrGuy.

Holly stared at Aic, face quickly moving into a visible frown. "Aic, I... come here." She went over to her and looked her over, wondering what she was thinking. I don't get it. She's just some human. Why should I care? Holly stared at Aic, taking in every detail; the small imperfections in her skin, the shade of grey that painted her irises, and embraced her. "It's going to be alright, Aic."

The elf focused with all her might, drawing the sadness out of Aic and turning it to water, trickling out of her hands and onto the floor, and for the first time she could remember, Holly cried. "It's going to... it's going to be alright, Aic. I can't get rid of it all, b-but I'll... I'll take the rain away." Aic smiled. "Thank you, Holly..."

Holly suddenly looked down again. She hadn't drawn out that much sadness, had-- no. "Oh crap. Oh crap oh crap oh crap. It's getting worse. Aic, we have to get out of here. The room's flooding." She quickly ran over to the barricade and did her best to move the desk from its spot.

Show Content

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 1: Focal High School] - by MaxieSatan - 06-26-2010, 07:59 AM