The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]

The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 1: Focal High School]
Originally posted on MSPA by MrGuy.

Holly smiled and leaned back in another stool. "I asked first, but fine. Let's see... I'm an elf, I come from a line of nobles, I learned magic at a young age, and oh yes." At this she grinned. "I enjoy others' pain. I love nothing more than simply putting someone through incredible, excruciating misery; or disrupting their well-laid plans; or crumbling their entire lives around them, never letting them know why. Of course, if they did know why, they'd only feel worse about the whole endeavor. And do you know why that is... Aic?"

"Because you have the power; you can do it, and nobody can stop you from doing it, and thus you don't target anyone in particular." She smiled as well. "You just ruin the life of anyone you come across, be they big or small, don't you, Ms. Tallbirch?

Holly nodded. "Precisely. All the lives I've ruined, they've simply been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Of course, that's not all I do, as you've seen." At this, she leapt out of her stool, dashed over to Aic, and planted another kiss on her. "You know, Aic, you're the first person I've ever really liked. I think I'll have to kill you last." She briefly brought her whip out and twirled it in the air before returning it to its spot on her belt. "I really will regret it, you know."

"Thanks for that."

"You know what I like about you, Aic, besides our 'mutual interests'? You don't seem to beat around the bush like that Acacia. You let others know what you think and feel, whether they're going to like it or not." The elf tossed her ponytail back, giving Aic a long, loving stare. "You should grow your hair out. Anyway, why don't you tell me about yourself now? I'm rather curious about this whole 'two Acacias' thing myself."

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 1: Focal High School] - by MaxieSatan - 06-22-2010, 06:18 PM