The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]

The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 1: Focal High School]
Originally posted on MSPA by MrGuy.

Acacia stumbled backwards, lines extending from the colony as its horrible chittering picked up. Aic attempted to reassert herself, sensing Acacia's vulnerability.

Look at little miss lionhearted. What was this about surviving without me, hmm?

Shut up! Get out of my head!

You know I can't just do that. I'm a part of you.

One of the Ouroborites flung forward from the group, and began chewing on Acacia's arm. She screamed silently, whipped out her pistol and shot at it, sending it slightly backwards, and began walking backwards from the approaching mob. She quickly bumped against a wall, trapped.

A glowing red sphere whizzed right past Acacia, slightly heating her up, and headed towards Ouroborous. The front bugs emitted a horrible noise as they were burned off by the ensuing wall of fire, and the remainder went backwards to wait until it dissipated. Holly walked up to Acacia, trembling. "Well, well. What have we here?"

Acacia stared at the elf, wearing a pronounced grimace. "H-holly! Nice to see you!" Holly responded to this by ripping a page out of a book and slapping Acacia, sending pure fear coursing through her veins. "Save it, you. I want the other one out here." Acacia collapsed to the ground and curled up. "No! I'm not letting her out! I refuse!" She gritted her teeth as the vision of Aic within her head became flanked by various monstrosities. That's quite enough, Acacia. Let's give Holly what she wants, since she saved us and all.

Aic blinked and shook her head, sending the fear away. She slowly rose and walked over to Holly, giving her a kiss on the cheek.
The elf grinned. "Alright, then, there's the Acacia I wanted to see! Now, could you explain this little discrepancy to me?"

"Please, the name's Aic. and absolutely."

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 1: Focal High School] - by MaxieSatan - 06-21-2010, 02:37 PM