The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]

The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 1: Focal High School]
Originally posted on MSPA by Ixcalibur.

'You humans have such a skewed perspective of time. You believe that a year is a long time, that a decade is an age. You believe that a century is an eternity. You are all so fleeting. You are like fucking mayflies, born and dead in a day. You have no concept of a long time; hundreds of years... millions...' Thane paused. 'I'll make you a deal Algernon. It's a good deal and you would do well to take it.' He walked over to Algernon's prone form and picked up his discarded gun. 'I'll kill off the competition, one by one. All you have to do is provide me with the weaponry to do so.' Thane aimed the gun at the wall and sighted down it. 'Better weaponry than this.' he thinks. 'Maybe... did you have a thing called a flamethrower in your universe? One of those would be very helpful against the Ouroborous creature.' He turned his attention back to Algernon where he lay on the floor, tossing his weapon back at him. ''I imagine you're probably wondering what is in this deal for you. I won't insult your intelligence and tell you that I'll keep you alive. You know that I will kill you the moment you have outlived your usefulness. But...' Thane paused, his eyes narrowing menacingly and a sense of smug satisfaction spreading through his thoughts. '...if you don't I will leave you with that pain for what feels like a very long time. And I'm not really a human, so when I say a long time, I mean a LONG TIME. So Algernon, you in?'

Show Content

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 1: Focal High School] - by Ixcaliber - 06-20-2010, 10:44 AM