The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]

The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 1: Focal High School]
Originally posted on MSPA by The Dr..

Slowly, the form of greed slowly shifted before turning into that of Wrath, which was to the pleasure of Aic and Holly. With a smile on her face, she tightened the whip further, the thorns digging into Wrath's side. At this, she laughed, and punched him in the stomach with her gauntlets, a sickening squick confirming the fact that she'd driven it deep into his body. At this, Wrath neither winced or screamed, but instead dropped his head down. He reared it back up with a bloodied grin and cackled loudly through the dense air. As he slowly tugged away at the whip holding him down, he shook his head. "Foolish, foolish mortals... do you, of all people, think that the very projection of sin itself has a soul? If you have the idea that I can feel - or be affected by pain, then I made a mistake in assuming you were some of the most observant of this group."

He cackled again, furiously, as he drove his right fist forward one final time, snapping the whip from it's constraint and causing it to swing back around and slide across the tile floor to the other side of the room. "If you think... that you can torture me... the only person you're really pleasuring is me!" He lunged forward at the group, who narrowly dodged it. Regaining his balance, he leaned on his arm, practically standing on all fours as he motioned to jump again, before something caused him to hesitate.
"Wrath, this isn't the right way to solve problems. If you think that by attacking everyone who ever does anything is..." she choked for a second. "If you think that is helpful in any way, then you're an idiot." Wrath, who was angled forward as if he were ready to attack, instead kneeled to the ground and punched it with his fist. "No," he yelled, before his features began to warp. Slowly but surely the image of Lust began to come back into focus, and she slowly rose from the ground and stared the elf dead in the eye. Even in a girl so shy and quiet, it was incredibly apparent she was enraged.

She pointed her finger at Aic. "You..." she scowled and grabbed her by the shirt. "You little bitch." She shoved her down to the ground, at which Holly protested, driving a knee into Lust's stomach, skipping the magic bit altogether. At this she recoiled, stumbling a bit, before backing out of the room and into the hallways once again.

The others made no comment, too stunned to see Lust of all people to do that. She walked slowly down the hallway and towards the clinic's room, making sure to make every step as loud a stomp as possible. She was half-deaf, bloody and in pain, and she would be damned if she didn't deserve to throw a tantrum about it.

Show Content
Show Content
Show Content

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 1: Focal High School] - by GBCE - 06-16-2010, 06:41 AM