The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]

The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 1: Focal High School]
Originally posted on MSPA by whoosh!.

Aic pulled herself up onto the old, worn wood on the bell tower. She flinched as the rain struck, but regained her composure. Acacia could freak out about it if she wanted. After pulling herself upright she took a moment longer to observe and ponder the elf and her words.

This was her chance. The elf had seemed like a beautifully chosen candidate for her fun earlier, and the starkness of the bell tower only enforced her belief. No one around to bother them. And it was obvious she had all the fighting repertoire of a kid. Her mouth twitched into that smile that seemed to have become the sole characteristic of Aic.

“No, I'm not here to fight. I'm here because Acacia told me to come. She's a weak little thing, frightened of the world and terrified of the damn rain, for Christ's sake. You probably saw her earlier. Meek and non-protesting.” The mild mechanical screech that seemed to have underlain all of her previous speech had softened remarkably. Aic wandered closer to the edge of the bell-tower, clutching the iron grid put in place to prevent children running off the edge. She stared, perhaps a little morosely, into the sheets of rain.

“But I'm Aic. The smart one. And you,” she snapped her fingers and pointed accordingly, “you, are just interesting enough for me to stick around.” Bursting into her hell-hewn laughter, she flicked out the hand pistol again.

Yet Holly was just as quick off the draw. The whip became quickly discarded in favour of one of the new books. She barely had time to check the title before Aic was charging, the gun held in preparation for the harshest pistol-whip since Jesse James. Holly scrabbled to pull out a page, any page-

The elf bitch was going down. The tower'd be sprayed with her weak elf blood –

A burst of fire and a flash of smoke –

- And Aic was falling through Hell. Her pistol was gone, and the rain that streaked her soul was replaced with the fall of a thousand burning meteors. She stumbled before Holly and blinked, enraptured by the sudden vision which had appeared before her. Barely missing a beat in her momentum, she lunged forward, enfolded the manipulator elf back in her arms, and kissed her with all the passion she had in her.

From Holly's fingers, the school's legendary and little-seen copy of The Joys of Sex fell to the floor.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 1: Focal High School] - by whoosh! - 06-12-2010, 07:16 AM