The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]

The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 1: Focal High School]
Originally posted on MSPA by cyber95.

It was something about the way the elf said 'alone.' Pluck felt a bit nervous at the inflection, and felt like he needed to get out of there, away from her, at least for a while.
"Well, uh, Holly, I think that I've, erm, got an idea!"

"And what's that?"
"Well... you see..." Pluck didn't have a plan ready, when all of a sudden a voice rung through his head to help him out.
'The deaf woman has gone insane. She's trapped me in the peace room and she's going to kill me. Please hurry.'
"Hey, did you hear that?"
"It sounds like one of the others asking for help."
"Yeah... yes! This is conducive to my plan! Because, uh, staying together is bad! Because The Controller doesn't want teamwork! He wants fighting! So you can go check that out and maybe cause some havoc or something to keep the entertainment high. That would mean that, uh, no more horrible messes of examples and there was something I wanted to check out and you should go do that okay?"
"I don't think I-"
"Good, let's move!" The werewolf ran off quickly, leaving Holly behind with only a vague idea of what she was supposed to be doing.
To be fair, there was something he wanted to take a look at. As far as he knew, nobody had gone into the basement of the school, and after a few minutes of looking for the stairs down (keeping out of sight of his competitors that he passed on the way, he finally managed to find a stairwell leading down. He was a little concerned about the pitch darkness that they led to, but if anything happened, he had his tried and true method of 'shoot at it until it stops.'
He took one step down, and immediately tripped.
"Fuck!" he cried as he hit the bottom, "I fell down all those stairs!"
He couldn't really blame anybody, though. He had been warned about stairs, prior to this battle starting.
Getting up, and rubbing his rear end in pain, he moved towards the only door he could make out in the darkness, but he wasn't quite prepared for what was through the door. He had, of course, been through plenty of strange things. The incident when he first discovered his power. His lycanthropy. Most visits to the movie theater and playing 'thought bingo.' Being pulled into a battle against a mass of bugs, a putty being, an elf, and various others. Yet, he still stood in silent awe at the view in front of him.
On the wall, 'IMMORTUS' could be read. Perhaps the name of the gigantic, slumbering tortoise.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 1: Focal High School] - by Robust Laser - 06-06-2010, 09:30 AM