The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]

The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 1: Focal High School]
Originally posted on MSPA by Ixcalibur.

Thane was not pleased with this outcome. Acacia was not as practical as he had hoped for, but this was no longer his issue. He would not proceed with the alliance, partly because he was uncertain whether her sonic weapon would even be effective against The Ouroborous, and partly because of her unpredictable attitude that meant she could whimsically choose to turn on him before she had served her purpose. He recalled the introductions the Controller had made and considered a new candidate for an ally; Algernon. He had the ability to create anything, with the correct persuasion he could provide Thane with a veritable arsenal. But Thane was getting ahead of himself. At the moment he had an opportunity to set up an ambush for Acacia and he intended to take it.

He moved to exit the classroom and was suddenly reminded of the bullet in his shoulder, as pain shot down his blade arm. He couldn't ambush anyone with a bullet still lodged inside him. Or maybe he could... He walked across the hall to the peace room, and closed the door behind him. He carefully removed his chestpeice, pauldrons and gauntlets, exposing his mutated skin underneath. Thick blood oozed from the bullet wound. He pressed his hands against it, wincing at the extreme pain this caused. He worked quickly, kicking over desks, pressing his hands up against the glass window in the door and on the doorhandle. Thane did everything he could think of to make it look as though a fight had taken place. He opened the door, made sure that he was not leaving a trail of bloody footprints and ducked back into the classroom with the broken robot. The whole thing had taken him a couple of minutes, he probably had about five left before Acacia was expecting anyone. Now for the final touches.
'Help me.' he thought to every available mind, barring Acacia's. 'The deaf woman has gone insane. She's trapped me in the peace room and she's going to kill me. Please hurry.' And with that he slipped his plate armor back on and started looking for a nurse's office.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 1: Focal High School] - by Ixcaliber - 06-04-2010, 11:14 AM