The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]

The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 1: Focal High School]
Originally posted on MSPA by MrGuy.

Holly shot down the hallway, Pluck following just behind her. "Did you see anywhere we could hide, or get materials, or something?" The werewolf muttered something in response. Well, wonderful. I guess we'll just have to pick something. Pluck suddenly noticed something and tugged at Holly's sleeve. "Hey, here's something!" The two of them headed into a small, unassuming door leading into a long hall, lit by a few flickering bulbs along the sides. Holly furrowed her brow. "Where are we, then? Precisely?" Pluck shrugged. "I don't know, but I didn't hear anyone in this direction, so we should be safe, right? Hey, think of something big and immobile." Holly nodded and Pluck quickly produced a fortress wall which smashed out through the walls. "Um. I suppose that works. I wonder what the administration will think..."

Holly shook her head. "Who cares about that now? We have to be prepared to fight the others. Help me find some stuff." She bent down to the floor and grabbed a couple of broken bulbs, one unbroken one, and several bits of plaster, shoving them into her pack. She then turned back to the werewolf. "So, I guess we're all alone for now, huh?"
Show Content

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 1: Focal High School] - by MaxieSatan - 06-04-2010, 10:59 AM