The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]

The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 1: Focal High School]
Originally posted on MSPA by whoosh!.

Show Content
[color=#800080]Acacia took a step back from the creature, turning her precious gun over in her hands. This was not what she wanted. But it could be a way to get that, instead.

She shuddered as her voice box recalibrated, and began to speak in the calm (if cold) tones of Good Acacia.

"So. We join forces, take the others out and unless something happens to jeopardise the alliance, we fight each other to the death in the final round? Cute. Real cute. But why the hell not?"

She took a leisurely step to the side, and began to pace in an arc around the abomination.

"No, screw that. I'll tell you why. Because I'm pumped now. I've got enough energy to tear this entire school down, but there's only one thing I want to do with it."

She snapped around to face Thane again. Her narrowed eyes met his stare.

"Get one of the contestants to..." she wheeled on the spot, a pointing finger outstretched. She paused when her gaze fell upon a room with a door labelled as the 'Peace Room'. A crooked smile took hold upon her face.

"That room. In ten minutes. Not the kid with the worm, and not the Orouborites either. Do that for me, and I'll be happy to join forces,"

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 1: Focal High School] - by whoosh! - 06-04-2010, 07:22 AM