The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]

The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 1: Focal High School]
Originally posted on MSPA by MrGuy.

Pinary Wrote:
Show Content
Show Content
Holly stared at the trail of blood leading out of the classroom, having absolutely no idea what to say. She was simultaneously awed, squeamish and a bit jealous, but the main thing she felt was fear. Oh crap he's dead. Oh crap oh crap oh crap. She nearly ran. But then a last thought poked out at the back of her head.

No! No fear. He's dead now. Fine, I was going to kill him anyway. I must not panic. I just need a new stooge. She quickly scanned the room. Algernon had already fled in terror, she still didn't trust The Countess, and she hadn't even properly introduced herself to Acacia. That basically meant the werewolf was her only option. She needed to get away, though. Just the two of them. But first she needed to get rid of all this... emotion.

She promptly ran up to the Countess, stopping her hand just short of grabbing her head. "Sorry, madame, but I feel as if I need this more than you." She promptly extracted the mechanical woman's courage and transformed it into a blast of cold, which she then promptly divvied up between herself and Pluck. She grabbed onto Pluck's hand and started dragging him out the door, yelling at him to hurry up.

Show Content

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 1: Focal High School] - by MaxieSatan - 06-03-2010, 11:29 AM