The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]

The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 6: Tidal Cove]
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 1: Focal High School]
Originally posted on MSPA by cyber95.

Pluck wasn't sure whether he wanted to kill The Controller, or thank him, and then kill him.
On one hand, he could very well be killed here, but on the other, he probably would have been killed if he hadn't been 'rescued.'
Deciding he would have plenty of time to figure that out later, he examined his surroundings. Presently, he was in what appeared to be a classroom, minus desks, with an electronic blackboard up front next to a mechanical device.
"High-tech for a school. Hey, I wonder if I could mess with this thing."
Pluck immediately got underneath the machine and started fiddling around with the exposed wires, in hopes of making something happen. He seemed to have succeeded, as the blackboard lit up.

INITIATING REBOOT
VOCALLY INPUT ROOT COMMAND.

Now he was getting somewhere. "Hm... run program?"
The machine started whirring and lights turned on on it.

"HELLO NEW STUDENT I AM MR. M385 IDENTIFY YOURSELF FOR THE RECORDS."
"I'm Pluck. I'm not a stu-"
"STUDENT PLUCK REGISTERED ERROR: CLASS SIZE INSUFFICIENT WOULD YOU ACCEPT A QUEST STUDENT PLUCK?"
"I guess so."
"GATHER THE REST OF THE CLASS TO THIS ROOM SO THE LESSON CAN BEGIN THANK YOU ENTERING STAND BY.
Mr. M385 powered down it's systems, leaving Pluck to stand there staring for a few moments.
"I suppose it's no harm in doing what it asks."
Pluck set out from the classroom to look for the other 'students' in a curious attempt to see what this supposed teacher had to teach.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Gradual Massacre (GBS2G4) [Round 1: Focal High School] - by Robust Laser - 05-31-2010, 02:43 AM