The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]

The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]
Re: The Battle Royale S2 [Round 1: Grande Adventures]
Originally posted on MSPA by Pinary.

"Alright," Geoff said, turning back and heading for the nearest door. "Open it up and let's go."

"Right behind you, man." Jeremy grabbed the handle, pushed it open, and the two hurried through.

Geoff was less than impressed. "What are we doing in here?!"

"What's it look like? We're holing up here where it's safe! The pies are just a bonus, really."

The Hattallan clenched his teeth. "This isn't what I meant, and you know it."

"What, you want to go over there to that fucking horror show, just to try and save the neck of some jerk-ass with wings?"

Geoff moved forward, narrowing his eyes and lowering his voice dangerously. "That is exactly what I intend to do. I've spent my life doing my best to help those who need it, and I'm not about to stop now. Jerk-ass or not, no one deserves to end up in that factory, and if I can do something to stop it, I'm damn well going to. You can stay here and stuff your face if you want, but I'm going over there."

Jeremy sighed. "Fine, fine, if you're going to get all heroic here, let's go. We should at least bring a few of these with, though- we might need provisions or something wherever we end up next."

"Alright, fine, grab a few and let's go." Geoff unslung his crossbow from his back and moved to the door.

Jeremy grabbed up a few of the pies in boxes, stacked them up, and held them in one arm. "Right." He pushed the door open, and the reek of rotting meat wafted through. "Here we go."

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Battle Royale S2 [Round 1: Grande Adventures] - by Pinary - 08-08-2010, 03:27 AM
[No subject] - by Dragon Fogel - 12-12-2012, 02:38 AM