The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]

The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]
Re: The Battle Royale S2 [Round 1: Grande Adventures]
Originally posted on MSPA by MalkyTop.

Holy crap holy crap holy crap.

The Photographer wasn't a big fan of a lot of things. Most of them had something to do with confrontations. One of them had to do with suddenly waking up a hundred feet in the air.

As he screamed and flailed, a disgruntled Sirius reminded himself not to immediately drop the annoying cameraman and struggled to stay in the air. "Oh this is just--alright stop it. Stop struggling you little--argh!" It was around this time that Sirius was dearly tempted to say something along the lines of 'Goddammit'. Being an angel, however, he refrained from doing so.

'Hey, stop wriggling around! He's gonna drop us!' the knife cried, not particularly fond of great heights either.

'He's just taking you over to that...floating island,' the camera added. The spineless humanoid slowly calmed down.

"Thank you," Sirius sighed and righted their path.

"Why?"

"For...not continuing to tempt me to drop you in the nearest bottomless pit?" The angel replied, a little confused as to why he was asking.

'He wants you to talk to that door over there and figure out how to open it.'

The Photographer glanced at the arcology nervously. "B-but I don't think...it doesn't look like it wants to be opened," he replied.

"Okay, who are you talking to?"

'It can't hurt to try, could it?'

"I guess..."

"Alright, if you keep ignoring me, I'm going to drop you." The threat appeared to work and the photographer finally acknowledged Sirius's presence by squeaking.

"Uh, um, I was...talking to the camera...and the knife..." Sirius found he didn't particularly care.

"Okay, sure," he said as they landed. "Now...talk to the door and open it." As the angel shoved the photographer over to the large, metal door, he couldn't help but think that he had just said something completely ridiculous again.

The photographer staggered over to the metal door and cowered under its stern rivets. It loomed over him, unmoving and unimpressed. It was the kind of door that he was sure he wasn't supposed to enter and probably didn't deserve to. "Uh. Hi there."

The door asked his business.

"Um. I, er, we'd like to come in...if that's alright...?"

The door asked if either of them had the correct code to enter.

"Code...?" The Photographer scanned the door more carefully this time and noticed a small panel. When he slid it open, it revealed a fancy keypad. "Uh. So we need a code?"

The door asked him to kindly go perform a reproductive action with himself.

"Uh...?"

That means leave, dumbass.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Battle Royale S2 [Round 1: Grande Adventures] - by MalkyTop - 07-10-2010, 05:16 PM
[No subject] - by Dragon Fogel - 12-12-2012, 02:38 AM