The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]

The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]
Re: The Battle Royale S2 [Round 1: Grande Adventures]
Originally posted on MSPA by slipsicle.

"What would it take to scare people like that away?"

"Oh, well, when you put it like that..." Jeremy glanced upwards at the megalithic city-space.

"Y'know, I really am not liking all this. Crazy omnipotent insect-god, schizophrenic floors, frigid death-bitch, horrific meat factories and now a really awesome but kinda creepy empty... metal... building... thing. Of bigness."

"How eloquent."

"Why thank you, kind sir!" Jeremy bowed comically at the statement before looking back up at the metal jungle.

"Soo.... maybe we should check out another of those buildings out there?"

Geoff, who had been peering intently at a particular section of the gigantic steel web, shook his head, saying "No, actually, I think it's better we thoroughly investigate this area before moving on. In particular, that cluster of units," he gestured, "Can you get us up there?"

"Heeeeyy, dude, not a problem. When it comes to getting places, I'm yer man, man." Jeremy cracked his knuckles, a big grin on his face, and headed to the door they came through.

"Shit there's a lot of doors in here... ok, just a sec," he opened the door and stuck his head through, "Nope, wrong one," he closed the door and re-opened it. Above them, in the area Geoff had pointed to, a door opened and the small dot of Jeremy's face could be seen peering out. "Here it is! I can see us down there. Er, down here. Whatever. Come on through!"

He marched through, followed closely by Geoff. They stood on a catwalk, an unidentifiable distance away from their starting point, given the uniformity and simultaneous chaos of the metal labyrinth. Behind them was a unit of some kind, with no remarkable features other than its proximity to several other similarly-sized units; an oddity in the forest of steel bars and endlessly rising buildings.

"Perfect, thank you." Geoff turned to the door they had just come through, and opened it.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Battle Royale S2 [Round 1: Grande Adventures] - by GBCE - 07-10-2010, 04:36 PM
[No subject] - by Dragon Fogel - 12-12-2012, 02:38 AM