The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]

The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]
Re: The Battle Royale S2 [Round 1: Grande Adventures]
Originally posted on MSPA by MalkyTop.

The not-photographer didn't pay much attention to anything, still full of self-pity and uncertainty of what to do next. He only looked up once he found he was suddenly kneeling in a field. The field didn't look particularly...nice. It was strange...? He couldn't figure out why, though. There was a factory and a dome and the scenery made for an interesting picture. The....hm...'Contrast between Nature and...Industrializaion?' An environmentalist message maybe? But when he put the camera up as per instinct, he remembered well...the lens were useless and got depressed again.

The factory. The camera pointed it out again and he realized that factories...that would mean machines and something to talk to and maybe, possibly new camera lens. Factories made camera lens, right? So he should go to the factory so that he could be the photographer again.

As he started towards the dark factory, he didn't notice the knife and the camera whispering to each other.

He won't be able to replace those lens. Not in a battle like this.

I know.

What will you do now? You're no longer a camera. You're...trash.

I can still help him.

How? You can't--

There are things we can do other than what we are made for. You know that, don't you?

Well...yeah...

I hope...I hope he can figure that out soon...

The knife fell silent, keeping his more pessimistic thoughts to himself.

Eventually, the dark being entered the factory and found that the factory had nothing to do with camera lens. He was a little disappointed. There were only large meat grinders and...meat stalactites? A lot of dead things everywhere. He had no idea what specifically they were.

The only things he could talk to here were the meat grinders and the conveyor belts that constantly moved the meat along. He had also seen a figure, its back retreating into the darker corners of the factory, but he was sure that was a person. Unsure of what to do, he just called out, "Hello?"

Don't talk to them, the camera snapped, surprising him. She sounded...tense? But the camera always knew more than he did and so he ignored the droning replies of the conveyor belt. He moved on, trying to avoid dripping meat juices and any meat that had fallen unheeded. He couldn't help but feel a little tired. Maybe there was a room he could find to take a little nap.

Show Content

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Battle Royale S2 [Round 1: Grande Adventures] - by MalkyTop - 06-10-2010, 09:04 AM
[No subject] - by Dragon Fogel - 12-12-2012, 02:38 AM