The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]

The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]
Re: The Delicious Engagement [Round 0: Do Something Interesting]
Originally posted on MSPA by Nodge.

By the time Swhales had shuffled up from his position it had become clear that no-one was trying to kill anyone, and now the event had dissolved into discussion and circus tricks. The Gargoyle (worth a lot, hard to steal, especially when they move around), was explaining that blind fear was a sensible response to their current predicament.
"You're telling me boyo," piped up Tim, a rarely used grin artificially plastered across his face "Gods don't play fair and don't take no for an answer, take it from me. They also stick together, so I'm stuck here too." he admitted ruefully, hoping honesty would garner some of the slim sympathy floating around.
"Tha' said, there's nowhere to run, no place to hide, and not a lot to do but what we're told. So, let's make friendsies and hope we can keep we can keep tha' mean bugger-savinghisgrace in a good mood." said Tim.
He'd planned to go on insulting the Eccentric, but a slight pressure behind his eyes informed him that an impatient audience was watching his little speech. Bah, why did the Gods pick such awful times to pull their brains together? It was like they did it just to annoy him or somethi-
His train of thought was interrupted when he realised the others were staring at him. It occured to him, a man who hadn't been around anyone he wasn't robbing or who wasn't trying to arrest him in some time, that he'd forgotten to introduce himself.
"Oh, sorry. I'm Tim. Tim Swhales. Uh, mounted caravan guard in the south wales traders' guild."
Sort of true, from an oddly twisted perspective (he certainly cared about caravan security, at any rate), and Tim hoped with every fibre of his being they'd buy it. Angels and Detectives probably weren't the type to be swapping looting tricks with.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Delicious Engagement [Round 0: Do Something Interesting] - by GBCE - 06-01-2010, 01:46 PM
[No subject] - by Dragon Fogel - 12-12-2012, 02:38 AM