The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]

The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]
Re: The Delicious Engagement [Round 0: Do Something Interesting]
Originally posted on MSPA by slipsicle.

Jeremy barks out a desperate laugh. "Hah! Keep my head? I'm good at that, so long as there's a place to run to. There's always a way out, always! But here..." Jeremy gestures to the flat ground of the insanity disc, "there's nothing! It just... it's the first time I haven't been able to run. I suppose it kind of... got to me, or something."

Jeremy straightens up, and Geoff stands as well. "Yeah, you know, you're right. I'll just... wait. Wait and hope shock doesn't set in. That happened once, when I opened a door to Iraq and oh man there was this guy..."

Jeremy continues to ramble, likely to keep himself calm, and Geoff sighs again, trying to find an excuse to get him to stop.

After a few minutes of what might have been, in any other situation, amusing stories, Geoff finally cuts in.

"Look kid, that thing," gesturing towards the Eccentric, "told us do something interesting. Remember? I explained a few minutes ago. It's probably best to comply."

"Oh! Right, yes, you did. Off its rocker and all that, might kill us on a whim and all that. Right, well, interesting... uh..." Jeremy fumbles around in his pockets and produces a condom, a power bar, and a fairly large coin from some country or another, and begins juggling them.

He turns towards the Eccentric, muttering, "creeeeeepy ass mofo," as he does so, and starts doing a slightly awkward jig in time with the elevator music as he juggles.

"Think this counts?" He calls over his shoulder at Geoff.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Delicious Engagement [Round 0: Do Something Interesting] - by GBCE - 05-31-2010, 04:29 PM
[No subject] - by Dragon Fogel - 12-12-2012, 02:38 AM