The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]

The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]
Re: The Delicious Engagement [Round 0: Do Something Interesting]
Originally posted on MSPA by MalkyTop.

Photographer stared, hunched over and fingering the camera's trigger nervously. "K-kill? I'm not-I can't..." And by now they were performing an introverted tango, shuffling and averting gazes and stuttering. "I, uh, take...photos. I'm a, uh, photographer. This is, um, the camera." Zephyr winced as this shadowy creature suddenly took his picture, as though he needed a demonstration. He was more interested, however, in the handle that seemed to be jutting out the photographer's side.

Photographer noticed where Zephyr's eyes travelled. "Oh! This, um, is t-the knife." Zephyr's eyes widened as the photographer took the knife out, backing away and even flickering between tangibility and intangibility several times in distress. The photographer in front of him backed away too, realizing that he had just committed a social faux pas, though he had no idea what. "Um," he said, hoping to still salvage this investigative conversation. "Th-they both say hi."

Zephyr was looking around for an escape route from this insane thing that talked to cameras and knives when it started to rain small, oiled pigs.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Delicious Engagement [Round 0: Do Something Interesting] - by MalkyTop - 05-31-2010, 01:21 PM
[No subject] - by Dragon Fogel - 12-12-2012, 02:38 AM