The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]

The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]
Re: The Delicious Engagement [Round 0: Do Something Interesting]
Originally posted on MSPA by slipsicle.

Jeremy is going into shock. Yeah, that's probably what this is. Shock. The grayish man before him is nothing so insane as the... don't think about it... but still... his hands. They have no fingernails. Just smooth fingers, all the way down, and eyes like those anime girls Jeremy used to... heh, probably not a good thing to associate him with. Still, Jeremy finds himself struggling for words, the full brunt of emotions running wild through his system having taken quite a toll on him. He continues gaping.

The gray man lowers his hand and sighs.
"Well, if you're not going to tell me your name..."

"Jeremy! My name... my name's Jeremy." Gathering some momentum now, "Listen, I can get us out of here, I know I can, I just need to find a door. Please, I'll even take you with me. Just... help me find something I can open." Practically prostrating himself with the last words, Jeremy pleads to the gray man. Alien, he thinks, gotta be an alien. Though, "Geoff" isn't very alien sounding... maybe it's a good Finnish alien name?

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Delicious Engagement [Round 0: Do Something Interesting] - by GBCE - 05-31-2010, 05:02 AM
[No subject] - by Dragon Fogel - 12-12-2012, 02:38 AM