The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]

The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]
Re: The Delicious Engagement [Round 0: Do Something Interesting]
Originally posted on MSPA by Pinary.

One of the almost-hatallans approached Geoff. He couldn't really tell them apart yet, but they were wearing different clothes, so that was a start. This one had a hooded shirt and a dark-brown hat. (Geoff idly wondered about the purpose of the hats. There had different colours and sizes- probably just a style thing, he guessed. Different cultures and everything.)

He stopped screaming and thanked Jeremy for his concern. "No, I'm fine, thanks. The thing that brought us here told us to be interesting, and it's probably best to do what it says. It seems a bit off the path, so I figure responding in kind's the way to go."

The small-eye just stared at him.

"No really, I'm fine. See?" He pulled the two ends out of his ears to demonstrate. "Not even real."

Jeremy just kept staring. Geoff wondered for a moment if he actually was staring, or if he was just misinterpreting his facial expressions.

Sighing, he stood up. "Look, kid, I'm not going bite." He didn't know why he decided he was a kid- it was probably a bunch of subtle cues he didn't even realize he could see.

He held out his hand, palm down. "Name's Geoff. Geoff Wilson."

Show Content

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Delicious Engagement [Round 0: Do Something Interesting] - by Pinary - 05-31-2010, 03:52 AM
[No subject] - by Dragon Fogel - 12-12-2012, 02:38 AM