The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]

The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]
Re: The Delicious Engagement [Round 0: Do Something Interesting]
Originally posted on MSPA by MalkyTop.

Show Content

The first thing a photographer did was to check the camera and the knife. Both assured him that they were fine and eventually, he stopped his stream of worried queries. The second thing he did was to check the last picture he took.

"It's alright, right? I hope it is...I..." But as he stared at the display, his whatever-organs-he-had sank into another-organ-he-had. The photo was focused well, but it was definitely blurry and had only caught part of the strange interdimentional arm. It was a very horrible picture. He, a 'professional' photographer, had taken an unusable picture.

"I'm useless oh dear Bossman will throw me out I'm not a good photographer..."

Shh, the camera replied soothingly. If anything, it was her fault. It was a good picture considering he was running backwards at the time.

"Don't say that, you're the best, any photographer would be lucky to have you, you're the most advanced--"

This time, the knife cut in, reminding Photographer that they had all been transported in order to fight several other beings and that he would do well to take this chance and get some information to stay up-to-date. It didn't seem this strange being was very accurate in its descriptions of their opponents. It didn't even mention the knife!

"Oh, uh, r-right." Photographer had no idea how he would be expected to fight anybody. He only took photos. How could a photographer fight? In any case, he quickly took pictures of everybody in sight. All of them turned out nicely too, which did make him feel a little better. Although now he had no idea what to do next.

The knife patiently suggested going up to the other contestants to observe them and/or engage them in possibly revealing conversation.

"But but but....clothes." He hissed back. He winced as the knife shouted back that it was necessary for their survival. The camera shushed it because there was no need to be strict and--

"No, no. The knife is right..." And with that, a photographer sighed deeply and, holding the camera for comfort, shuffled around awkwardly for a bit, trying to ignore the clamors for attention before finally sort of vaguely stopping nearby around one humanoid who was described by the strange possibly insane shouty guy as 'the one in the metal box/bed' which sort of confused him because it didn't really look like a box and he never really knew anybody to use metal as a bed. But he supposed that was exactly the reason why he was hanging around him.

"Uh, er, um," a photographer shuffled towards and away from Zephyr, as though he were participating in an introverted dance. "H-hi," he finished lamely.

Show Content

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Delicious Engagement [Round 0: Do Something Interesting] - by MalkyTop - 05-30-2010, 10:40 PM
[No subject] - by Dragon Fogel - 12-12-2012, 02:38 AM