The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]

The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]
Re: The Delicious Engagement [Grand Battle S2G3] [9 slots open]
Originally posted on MSPA by Thurandul.

Not too late is it? I was going to post this a while ago, but I was a bit tired.

Character Name: Wardell 'Ward' Paraswon
Race: Human.
Tekhst Culla: #37466

Cool Shit You Can Do: Infinite amount of books in his coat, any book about anything from any time from any world. Use's his scarf as two extra long arms. Remember everything he reads. (There are many things he has not read)
Cool Weapons You Have: None, unless the books count, and the scarf arms. The weapon of knowledge!
Description: Brown messy hair, Brown eyes. Long dark red scarf. Large brown coat. Mountain boots, for climbing stairs. Shorts. Blue t-shirt with a rhino on it. Pale skin from wearing a coat all the time, and staying inside.
Biography:
Show Content

Yes?: Charming suggestion to be sure, but I'm nearly finish this chapter.
Favorite Food: He enjoys eating a bagel and drinking a coffee, in a cafe while reading a large book. Not for the bagel or the coffee. Not even for the book's fine and fascinating tale, if rather long-winded, but to look at people over the tip of his book and wonder what they are doing in their lives. He associates the bagel to this pleasure making it his favorite food.
Fears: Water, The Grand Encyclopedia of the deceased, Demonic tomes.
What Were You Doing When A Big Horrifying Arm Grabbed You Out Of Space: Beating an old woman over the head with a copy of sense and sensibility so she would let go of the newest hiking boots on the market, which are more comfortable then Hiking boots X-021, you know this because they are called Hiking boots X-022. Why does an old woman need hiking boots anyway!? Sure, could have just whipped out a book called 'How to make the best hiking boots ever', but I don't get to choose which book I pull out, that would take years. If I could just pull any book out I would have been beating her with ' A Brief History of Time' not 'Sense and Sensibility'.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Delicious Engagement [Grand Battle S2G3] [9 slots open] - by GBCE - 05-28-2010, 05:11 AM
[No subject] - by Dragon Fogel - 12-12-2012, 02:38 AM