Teeny tiny books (or: help Plaid be productive)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have recently gotten a bunch of tiny, blank books from a market i like to poke around in occasionally. I want to put something in them, but I don't know what! I have a couple of weeks of holiday ahead of me at the moment, so now is really the best time to be working on anything.

Here they are:

[Image: JPiJV.jpg]

As you can see, they're pretty midgety. The smallest one is only an inch long, and even the biggest is less than two inches. The covers are also made of possum leather, as the man who makes them was very excited to inform me. .___.

The problem that I have is that I have no idea what to do with them! I'm going to do some sketches in the red and black one and send it overseas to the boyfriend, but I'd like to do something a little different for the others.

Any ideas, stories for me to illustrate, etc? (If anyone is kind enough to give me a story for the books, I am more than happy to send them the end result. Shipping would be pretty cheap considering the size).

Messages In This Thread
Teeny tiny books (or: help Plaid be productive) - by Plaid - 12-28-2011, 09:28 AM