The Fearsome Encounter (GBS3G8) [Round 3: Ark of Hope]

The Fearsome Encounter (GBS3G8) [Round 3: Ark of Hope]
Re: The Fearsome Encounter (GBS3G8) [Round 1: Circumlocution]
Originally posted on MSPA by Solaris.

"What?"
Triumphian was displeased.
When he had regained motion, he found himself standing in a lake bed. Most people would take a look around, or reflect on the words of being who had spoken to them, but Triumphian had other thoughts.

"How dare he."
Triumphian was more than displeased, he was disgusted that some being had the gall to go and abduct him of all people. He was certainly capable of dealing with the other beings in this so called competition be it through fear or through force, but that wasn't the point. The point was that he, His Holiness the Glorious Pope Triumphian the First of the Holy Empire of Lagran was taken without notice and entered against his will.

The Lagran gripped his left hand tight, and noticed that there was something inside it. He temporarily set aside his rage and looked it over. The coin was obviously the one described by the Apprentice, simply thinking about him made Triumphian growl. It read "Visions 3:50"

"Hmm..." Triumphian began to recall to the corresponding line. "Ah yes... Anger in any shape will blind even the best of us. Even when it is deserving, one must quell his anger, and release it only when truly fit."

Triumphian took a deep breath. "Yes, this...first being, he is watching, if I make my anger apparent, he will be put on his guard. No, I must instead calm myself, and deal with whatever foolishness he has trust me into. I will deal with him later." The Pope finally looked around, hoping to find a clue to what exactly that being had wanted from him.

"AZUNGRADA, SMITE THIS HERETIC!"

Triumphian looked behind him to see a man wearing a robe spouting gibberish and pointing at him. Slightly above that man was his large metal snake god. Upon realizing that that this was Agustus and his so called god, Azungrada, Triumphian growled once more. Mere moments later, the two reptilian creatures were grappling with each other as Agustus looked on.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Fearsome Encounter (GBS3G8) [Round 1: Circumlocution] - by Solaris - 08-17-2011, 06:54 PM