Intense Struggle! (Round 7 - The Database)

Intense Struggle! (Round 7 - The Database)
Re: Intense Struggle! (Round 3 - The Wasteland)
Originally posted on MSPA by Draykon.

Black tentacles slipped through the broken door, flattening completely for a brief moment, so as to fit through the tiny cracks. Moments later, a loud SNAP rang out, and D'Neya pulled the door apart. Cautiously, she approached the machine. That woman had drained out mana from it using this machine? Then, it was filled with mana?

She reached the pronged extension of the machine, now laying out haphazardly on the floor. Slowly, her pale hand reached for it- and was grabbed in place by another hand, clad in a black glove.

i wouldnt do that if i were you i remember reading somewhere that its always a bad idea to absorb an energy field bigger than your head and that vat is alot bigger than your cute little head so dont mess with it

D'Neya's eyes tried to trace the arm of the one who'd stopped her, but her eyes simply stopped before they could get very far. It was as-if her own body didn't want her to know who the hand belonged to. Staring at it, she could see it was a small left hand- about the size of her own actually. It must've belonged to a child. The voice sounded male, but also young... in fact, she'd heard the voice before once... and even before then! Something finally 'clicked' in her head, and D'Neya suddenly knew exactly who this was.

"But you said all those confusing things about people stronger and weaker than me! If I use this to become stronger, it'll all be easier to understand."

There was a brief pause, and 'Mr. Book' 'spoke' again.

that was before it was a good idea then but its a bad idea now alot of things have changed and theres really alot of new things that have happened and at this point itd be better to use alot more tactics than just trying to kill people actually theres a pretty sensible way that you could get everyone to kill each other right now but it might not be such a good idea even if your the only one left it wont get you out of here theres another battle filled with people stronger than you in fact i bet everyone in this battle is stronger than you i mean seriously what assholes idea was it to bring you into this thing???????????????????????

'Mr. Book' stopped again for a moment.

why are you listening to me anyway? if my orders are confusing couldnt you just ignore them?

D'Neya didn't even have to think about that one, and with an adorable 'uuu!' noise, she answered almost instantly "Because you wanted to help me Mr. Book! I'm not very good at Strah-Teh-Jiizing, but you're willing to do all the thinking for me! You're a nice person Mr. Book, even if you don't realize it."

heh. if you really trust me then... , why don't you just relax a bit?. i promise i have something really really cool i can do with this energy field, but it wont work if your watching.

With another "uuu!" sound, D'Neya nodded, and closed her eyes. After a brief second, the most relaxing feeling came over her, as the two gloved hands grabbed the pronged device.

"just what is it that you think you see????????? kihihihihihihihihihihihi!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"
To be honest, Aegis had no idea WHAT he saw. Or more importantly, what he heard. He'd never 'heard' someone stack question marks, and he quite sure it was technically impossible.
"im pretty sure you thought my name was carabet..., or maybe it was larus???????? kyahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
The figure looked to be a young boy, but it was hard to tell from here. His long blond hair was slicked back, and he wore a rather fancy-looking black suit, and a miniature top-hat. But Aegis's eyes were drawn to his face. The boy's mouth seemed perpetually stuck up in a huge grin, and his skin was white as alabaster. Actually, when he 'spoke,' his mouth didn't seem to move at all... was it a mask?
"this whole mess with the shapeshifting spy sure is confusing..., dont you think its confusing??????? its hard to see things from here in nowhere but from what i have seen you guys have no idea whats going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nyahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally Aegis spoke "I dunno what the fuck you're talking about! But if the spy's a shapeshifter, and you look like someone I ain't seen before, then you're definitely the spy!"

can a shapeshifter change only his own shape???????????

"Oh just shut up already!" Aegis heaved his gun over his shoulder, and aimed it at the boy.

With a borrowed tongue, the boy said a single sentence.

"It's a pity I'm standing on an armory"

Actually, this was the first time he'd actually 'spoken,' and the pitch of the voice suggested it was a young girl, rather than a boy. Or it would have, were it not drowned by the sounds of gunfire, as countless guns buried beneath the sand fired off at once.

"Fortunately not a single bullet will strike either of us."

call it a present..., kyahahahahahahahahaha

D'Neya's eyes finally opened back up again, her masked friend having brought her to another building for shelter.

you should probably avoid talking about killing people for now. if that aegis man has 1 or 2 functioning brain cells hell consider what i said to him. ive attempted to redirect some blame towards larus the gray man.

"See Mr. Book? I can't even follow what you're talking about, but it sounds like you have everything under control! You're alot smarter than I am!"

....heh. hey dneya if you dont mind do you think you could not call me mr book anymore i mean im not even using the book to talk to you we lost the book back in the swamp remember

"Uu! I don't know what else to call you!"

well i guess thats my fault for never telling you my real name.

"So what is your real name Mr. Book? I promise I'll call you that from now on!"

heh. my real name is...,

drake eon

Show Content

Messages In This Thread
Re: Intense Struggle! - by GBCE - 12-27-2009, 05:27 PM
Re: Intense Struggle! - by Dragon Fogel - 12-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Re: Intense Struggle! (Round 3 - The Wasteland) - by GBCE - 07-11-2010, 04:23 PM