Intense Struggle! (Round 7 - The Database)

Intense Struggle! (Round 7 - The Database)
Re: Intense Struggle! (Round 3 - The Wasteland)
Originally posted on MSPA by cyber95.

If Aph hadn't been so distracted by her anger, she might have paid more attention to the explosion, and the debris coming from it. Had Aph not decided to start wandering away at that very moment, she might have still been standing.
As it was, however, she was unprepared for the impact of a high-velocity armadillo impacting with her head.

B unrolled himself, looking a little sore, and changed himself back into a human. His metallic shell reformed itself back into the weapon he previously had. He struggled to get up a bit. Protected or not, getting launched a mile by explosion hurts.
"Ugh... did I do that?" He looked around, seeing that he was once again surrounded by his competitors, "Oh... Hi... I guess that, erm, I did that to the pink lady?"

"Yes, you did, and it was a good thing, too. 'Aph' here is that spy that we knew as Cabaret."
B helped Sister Clara up off of the ground, and after processing what was just said, became extraordinarily confused. "Aph is the spy? But I thought..."
"Yes?"
"It's... it's nothing. I, uh, what are we going to, erm, do with her?"
"Presumably we should kill her, but there isn't exactly any proof that she's the spy."
"Um, maybe we should... restrain... her?"
"The kid's got a point. Tie her up or something, and we can interrogate her or otherwise figure out what exactly is going on."
B immediately began looking through piles of junk and half-wrecked crates lying around, as Clara and Larus did the same. Rather quickly they managed to gather up a suitable amount of wire and rope to tie her up, so she would be unable to attack or flee upon waking up.
As it so happened, it wasn't very long to wait. B hovered over Aph as she opened her eyes.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Intense Struggle! - by GBCE - 12-27-2009, 05:27 PM
Re: Intense Struggle! - by Dragon Fogel - 12-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Re: Intense Struggle! (Round 3 - The Wasteland) - by Robust Laser - 07-11-2010, 06:06 AM