Intense Struggle! (Round 7 - The Database)

Intense Struggle! (Round 7 - The Database)
Re: Intense Struggle! (Round 2 - The Misty Swamp)
Originally posted on MSPA by cyber95.

B was bewildered by the sudden fog washing over him and his two competitors. "Where did you go?" He was going to call their names, but he couldn't remember them, and simply threw out a couple of guesses, "Denise? Larry? I-I swear! If you don't find me, I'll... I'll..."
Thoughts of violence clouded B's mind. The last time he felt so angry was when his brother started attacking all the bad scientists back home. It was getting harder to think, and he was having trouble keeping his anger under control.
The main thought that he could come up with was the dark corner of the lab. A place he could run away to whenever his instincts were getting the better of him. Going by that, he did what he could to make sure he wouldn't hurt anybody, and simply ran.

Unfortunately, this plan didn't go so well. Inside the fog, he rather quickly ran into a battling Clara. Quite literally, at that. Aegis approached the two, wielding what was now a broadsword, ready to strike his downed opponent.

B, of course, had reached his limit. His muscles bulged, his weapon became claws, and he grew greatly in size, and in body hair, becoming covered in a thick brown fur. Where just a moment ago there was a young boy on the ground, there was now a metal clawed grizzly bear taking a swipe at the gauntlet wearing man.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Intense Struggle! - by GBCE - 12-27-2009, 05:27 PM
Re: Intense Struggle! - by Dragon Fogel - 12-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Re: Intense Struggle! (Round 2 - The Misty Swamp) - by Robust Laser - 05-15-2010, 07:21 AM