Intense Struggle! (Round 7 - The Database)

Intense Struggle! (Round 7 - The Database)
Re: Intense Struggle! (Round 1 - The Abandoned Base)
Originally posted on MSPA by The Dr..

Trickster stumbled a bit as he caught up with Aegis, who was briskly walking towards the area from which Larus had wandered off to.

"Hey, we might've come back to the same spot, but you have to admit the security card was a nice get. Who knows what we could do with it...?"
The large man simply sighed.
"Okay, okay, but still. I'm leading the way this time."
Trickster sighed. "I know, I know... but hey, wisdom comes with age, and, well, I've got a few more years under my belt than it seems -" he hesitated a second, and then grabbed Aegis's shoulder before he reached the next corner. Aegis skidded to a halt. "What's the deal?"
"Listen." Around the corner the clanging of metal rung throughout the corridor.
"I think that's Larus in there. I really wouldn't like to run into another confrontation with that guy again... he's a pretty powerful guy and we both know that - the only way I think we could hurt him is using our fire magic, which I really don't want to do."

"Why not...?

"Well... whenever I use too much of my magic, I... I kind of turn into something else. I'm not sure what it is, but I know it's not me. And it won't hesitate to kill everyone in this competition."

Messages In This Thread
Re: Intense Struggle! - by GBCE - 12-27-2009, 05:27 PM
Re: Intense Struggle! - by Dragon Fogel - 12-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Re: Intense Struggle! (Round 1 - The Abandoned Base) - by GBCE - 01-22-2010, 02:30 PM