Intense Struggle! (Round 7 - The Database)

Intense Struggle! (Round 7 - The Database)
Re: Intense Struggle! (Round 1 - The Abandoned Base)
Originally posted on MSPA by Aryogaton.

Show Content

Ugh. As soon as I get in a comfy fight the guy leaves. And by the looks of it, this guy seems to at least be of some help. Damn, what did that douchebag say about situations like this…?

“Lead the way,” Aegis said passively, “I'll be right behind you.”
Trickster nodded and began heading towards a randomly-chosen hallway, carefully watching his step. Aegis followed, walking normally and looking at Sister Clara and Aph.

“Hey, Trickster, what was with you and that pink girl anyway?”

“Uh, you don't know? Nymphs fall in love with the first person they see. As soon as she left me, she forgot all about me, I think. Don't you have nymphs in your universe?”

“Hell, even if there was, I wouldn't know anything ‘bout them.”
Trickster went past the doorway and turned to his ally, and was surprised to see him walking over the floor without any sort of prudence at all. A few excruciating moments later, Aegis walked past the doorway, leaving Trickster slightly bewildered.

“What?”

“You—ugh. Never mind.”

The two climbed a flight of stairs, turned an arbitrary left, descended another flight of stairs, and turned another left. They arrived in a larger room with heavy machinery in it—presumably the facility's engine room. Aegis paid it no attention, but a certain corpse caught Trickster's eye.

“Now what are you doing?”

“Hold on a sec.” Trickster approached the corpse. Although the flesh had nearly rotten away, the uniform was distinctly different. Upon further examination of the clothing, Trickster deduced that this was a worker. He began searching its pockets.

“Hey seriously, what are you doing?”

“What does it look like I'm doing? I said hold on.”

“You're stealing from a corpse. What. The heck.”

“Will you just shut up?”

“Okay… okay… This is a waste of time.” Aegis said quitely. A few moments later Trickster finished and produced a yellow security card.

“Waste of time?”

“Let's just keep moving, shall we?”

They left the room in the opposite door in which they arrived. Soon, they came to a courtyard, and saw an old woman and a floating pink female. Aegis broke into a laugh.

“Hey, how about I lead the way this time?” he said as he walked towards the direction Laurus went to.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Intense Struggle! - by GBCE - 12-27-2009, 05:27 PM
Re: Intense Struggle! - by Dragon Fogel - 12-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Re: Intense Struggle! (Round 1 - The Abandoned Base) - by Aryogaton - 01-22-2010, 01:08 AM