Intense Struggle! (Round 7 - The Database)

Intense Struggle! (Round 7 - The Database)
Re: Intense Struggle! (Round 1 - The Abandoned Base)
Originally posted on MSPA by Aryogaton.

"Okay, I guess that means we're finally getting somewhere." Aegis looked around, found a chair a few feet away, and was sitting down on it approximately two seconds later.

"I heard the Monitor say that you had a friend who was also taken into one of these. Care to explain?" Trickster said.

"Well some time ago he simply vanished into thin air. We made a search party and everything, and the mages concluded that he got teleported somewhere. I got sent here as soon as preparations were being made to send someone to look for him. They'll probably do the same for me."

"Alright. What can you tell us about him?"

"I don't really see how that's relevant, heh, but ok. I've known him for years, and he's really pretty much a wimp. The only reason he probably got through his rounds is that he can think. He has a weapon kinda similar to mine, only... uh... well it takes a while to explain these things, heh. I taught him everything he knows." Aegis said the last statement with a smirk.

"Eh, that information doesn't really help that much. As far as I know, the Monitor simply wants us to fight and kill each other, and whenever someone dies we move on to the next round. Pretty morbid, but we don't seem to have much choice, unless we find a way out."

Aegis looked over his companions. A frail little magician and an obviously lunatic nymph. Although he knew little of their abilities, they seemed less dangerous than his other possible opponents. He remembered what he learned about strategy, and considered his options.

"Well then, I guess that's that. How about you say the three of us team up, in order to get through this more easily?"

Messages In This Thread
Re: Intense Struggle! - by GBCE - 12-27-2009, 05:27 PM
Re: Intense Struggle! - by Dragon Fogel - 12-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Re: Intense Struggle! (Round 1 - The Abandoned Base) - by Aryogaton - 01-09-2010, 01:06 PM