Intense Struggle! (Round 7 - The Database)

Intense Struggle! (Round 7 - The Database)
Re: Intense Struggle! (Round 1 - The Abandoned Base)
Originally posted on MSPA by SleepingOrange.

Show Content
Sister Clara grinned softly. "Of course! I don't see any reason for any bloodshed anyway. Or figurative bloodshed, at least." She smeared a congealing sigil with her foot to break the circuit and keep the spell from trying to revive more corpses undirected. "I'm all too happy to have allies and friends!"

The nun extended a bony, slightly-cold hand and shook Larus's uniformly-grey one. "We haven't really been properly introduced. I'm Sister Clara."

"Name's Larus."

"Pleasure to meet you! Now, just give me a moment here..." She turned back to her lolling companion. "Just start laying out the bodies, if you would. Gather them up and get them ready for burial."

The zombie shambled off, gathering limbs, matching them to their owners, and dragging corpses to one side of the courtyard. Larus was a little put off by the way the undead soldiers intestines occasionally popped out, but was rapidly coming to the conclusion that Clara was a woman you wanted on your side.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Intense Struggle! - by GBCE - 12-27-2009, 05:27 PM
Re: Intense Struggle! - by Dragon Fogel - 12-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Re: Intense Struggle! (Round 1 - The Abandoned Base) - by SleepingOrange - 01-05-2010, 05:02 PM