Intense Struggle! (Round 7 - The Database)

Intense Struggle! (Round 7 - The Database)
Re: Intense Struggle! (Round 1 - The Abandoned Base)
Originally posted on MSPA by Telamon.

Larus relaxed, but only a little. There didn't seem to be anyone following him. Still watching for traps, he continued along the corridor, but the base's maze-like layout meant that he soon realized he was headed back towards the central room where he'd started. Approaching cautiously, he found himself peaking out at the older lady, the unsettling religious one. She appeared to be engaged in some sort of necromantic ritual with one of the dead soldiers. Well, that's...unsettling, but he's hardly one to judge. Using dead people doesn't seem any worse than making them.

Thinking back to the introduction, Larus figured she seemed nice enough, undead tendencies aside. Probably wouldn't react too badly to some friendly overtures. Waiting until the ritual seemed over, he cleared his throat. "Yes? What is it dearie?" said the sister, registering no surprise at all.

Larus rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, I see you already got yourself a helper there, but why let one person do the work when you can split it between two? You watch my back, I watch yours, that kind of thing? Or we could just try to kill each other right now. Not, uh..." he paused, subconsciously taking a step backwards. "Not that I would have high hopes during such an exchange..."

Show Content

Messages In This Thread
Re: Intense Struggle! - by GBCE - 12-27-2009, 05:27 PM
Re: Intense Struggle! - by Dragon Fogel - 12-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Re: Intense Struggle! (Round 1 - The Abandoned Base) - by GBCE - 01-03-2010, 11:51 PM