Intense Struggle! (Round 7 - The Database)

Intense Struggle! (Round 7 - The Database)
Re: Intense Struggle! (Round 1 - The Abandoned Base)
Originally posted on MSPA by Aryogaton.

"A bit confused with all this stuff happening all at once, but otherwise I'm fairly eager to get to know everyone else in this little situation."

"Er... alright." Trickster calmed down slightly, interpreting his reply as non-hostile.

"So, what exactly are you here for? You don't look quite the type to be chosen for a big fight. I mean, that little fireball thing was kinda cool, but what else do you do?"

Trickster thought for a moment. He knew it was best to keep his abilities unknown for as long as possible, yet he had to give some sort of reply. "I... do lots of stuff with fire."

Aegis threw his hands in the air, startling Trickster and the nymph. "Well, that certainly answers the question very thoroughly!"

Trickster stayed silent, unsure of what to say next.

"Alright, alright, I guess you just don't want to reveal all those secrets you have up your sleeve. Let's start again, a bit more friendly this time. I'm Aegis Cupris, and you are?" he said as he offered a handshake.

"You can call me 'Trickster'" he replied with a weak smile, lifting his hat in an attempt at formality. He returned the handshake reluctantly, and as he expected, it became numb for the next few seconds.

At once the nymph noticed this and stepped--or more, floated--between the men and drew her sword out again with a look of pure rage on her face.

What's up with her? Aegis thought, raising his hands passively. "Look, lady, where I come from a handshake is usually considered a form of friendly greeting, and I've yet to see someone say otherwise. No need for that sword."

The nymph backed down reluctantly.

"What's your name, by the way? We've made our introductions, what about you?"

Messages In This Thread
Re: Intense Struggle! - by GBCE - 12-27-2009, 05:27 PM
Re: Intense Struggle! - by Dragon Fogel - 12-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Re: Intense Struggle! (Round 1 - The Abandoned Base) - by Aryogaton - 01-03-2010, 03:09 PM