Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH]

Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH]
Re: Mini-Grand 5106 [Round 2: The Graben]
Originally posted on MSPA by Ixcalibur.

“Okay, fine.” Debbie said. “I’ll do it.” Without giving Ataya a moment to respond she grabbed the river spirit and pulled her close, locking her lips around the Ataya’s cold dead flesh. For a moment the river spirit was clearly taken by surprise, but it did not take her long to get into it, her hand snaking down Debbie’s back. Ataya squeezing Debbie’s ass seemed to finally prompt her to push her away.

“That was fun.” Ataya said with a grin. “But that’s not how we do it.”

“Oh.” Debbie replied, starting to blush. She pushed past it, and followed up: “What do I do then?”

Ataya grinned and leaned in close to Debbie. “You must drink from my river.” She whispered into the chik’s ear. There was an awkward pause as Debbie began to blush deeper.

“You mean…?” Debbie asked, her eyes finishing the question her mouth was unable to.

Ataya laughed. “No, no, nothing like that Debs. Though, if you wanted to…” Debbie blushed even harder, if that were possible, and turned away from the river spirit. “I meant to drink the water from the literal river.”

“Then let’s go.” Debbie said decisively. Ataya took a step back and turned to face the group of villagers that had been staring blankly into space during the exchange. At her gaze they started to move towards the group.

“An honour guard of sorts.” Ataya explained. “The jungle can be a dangerous place, you know?” The group of the river spirit’s thralls formed up around them, Debbie didn’t know where to look, and started towards the river.

“Debbie, what are you doing?” Sara asked, moving with the group not because she approved but because she didn’t want to leave her friend. Zaffy was being pulled along by Pascal, who already seemed to be following Ataya like a mindless drone.

“I’m doing what is necessary.” Debbie replied quickly, she had already gone over this in her head. “You don’t seem to get that we are in a battle to the death, when I brought it up last round you opted to go giggling into the forest with Zaffy instead of actually doing anything about it.”

“That isn’t Atasha.” Sara snapped.

“I know.” Debbie rolled her eyes, “I’m not stupid Sara. This is just the best thing I can do for you guys.”

“What if she is lying?” Zaffy asked. “You want to end up like one of the Nudist Brigade here?” Debbie paused momentarily, looking at the villager walking alongside her, the distant look in his eyes…

“What other options do we have?” Debbie asked. The three were silent, though they hadn’t been taking things too seriously till now they knew that Debbie had a point.

“I’ll do it.” Mindy said, finally having choked back the tears. “I will do whatever it takes to kill that spider, and avenge my poor beloved Edward.”

Messages In This Thread
Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH] - by Woffles - 07-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Re: Mini-Grand 5106 [Round 2: The Graben] - by Ixcaliber - 09-08-2011, 04:56 AM
Re: Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH] - by Ixcaliber - 08-25-2012, 09:15 AM