Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH]

Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH]
Re: Mini-Grand 5106 [Round 1: Corola Cabana]
Originally posted on MSPA by Ixcalibur.

A lot of things happened at once as the chix found themselves released from the grip of the omniscient Grandmaster. Mindy, her hands cuffed behind her back, collapsed to the muddy ground as tears rolled down her face. Debbie breathed a sigh of relief and dashed over to embrace the other chix, hesitantly stopping when she got a good look at them. Sara had her hands cuffed behind her back, while Zaffy was cuffed to a detective in a ridiculously long brown coat and matching fedora. He had a black eye and untidy stubble. Debbie recognized him as the detective who had arrested her, and cheered as Zaffy tackled him to the ground.

"You get him Zaf." she yelled happily. Zaffy and the detective wrestled across the muddy clearing, throwing up globs of mud at the watching Chix. The detective managed to get the upper hand, produced from his pocket a little key and quickly swallowed it.

"Now listen up." He said, his voice a little shaky. "You're all still under arrest." He took furtive glances at his new location. "I don't know where you all are, but you're going to find the nearest police station and turn yourselves in." The detective, Pascal DuMont, was having a hard time. The rules about multiversal battles to the death were very clear; don’t participate in them. Even so he found himself in something of a grey area where he wasn’t sure if he was participating or not.

“Or what?” Zafira demanded. “What are you going to do?”

“Zaffy he is a law enforcement officer and you should always trust the law.” Sara said earnestly. Zafira rolled her eyes and snatched up a rock.

“Listen Mister Detective.” She said threateningly. “With all due respect you can shut the fuck up, or I can beat you to death with this rock.”

“Zafira!” Sara yelled. “Would you listen to yourself.”

“I’m not going back to prison Sar…” she said. “I just can’t do it.” The chix exchanged furtive glances, except Mindy who was still weeping in the mud. “So what do you say pig?” Zaffy continued. “You going to shut up and do as we say?” Pascal regarded his options, of which he didn’t have very many. He nodded solemnly, and he and Zafira got to their feet, using their free hands to knock away some of the mud that they were now covered in.

Debbie rushed up to Sara and Zaffy and hugged them, and also Pascal as well because there was no sense in leaving him out.

“Debs are you okay?” Sara asked, her voice full of concern. “Where did you go?”

“I was only trying to help and this feehead arrested me!” Debbie said bitterly. Zaffy promptly punched Pascal in the arm.

“Stop arresting my friends!” she said.

“It was so awful.” She wept, burying her face in her hands. “There was… there was… no I don’t want to talk about it.” Sara and Zafira exchanged glances and hugged Debbie again.

“It’s over now Debs.” Sara said. “I’m sure Mister…” she glared at the detective.

“Pascal DuMont.” The detective introduced himself.

“I’m sure Pascal is very sorry.” Sara said sternly. The detective stared at her in blank incomprehension. She glared back.

“Yeah… yeah very sorry.” Pascal said. Sara frowned but didn’t press him further.

“Hey, chix…” Zafira started. “Where’s Atasha?” The chix looked around to find no trace of their colleague.

--------

Atasha had taken exactly one thing from the round introduction. That thing was the words ‘fountain of youth’. Her hands cuffed behind her back, she sped through the trees to the sound of running water. It was tough going, the branches of the trees scratching at her clothes, which come to think of it she never did get replacement clothes in that shop. Eventually she emerged on the river bank, and without a second thought practically threw herself face first into the river. She gulped down huge great mouthfuls of water.

After a while she was satisfied she sat up on her knees and wished there was a mirror around so she could see whether it had worked. It was at that point that she started to feel decidedly unwell.

Messages In This Thread
Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH] - by Woffles - 07-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Re: Mini-Grand 5106 [Round 1: Corola Cabana] - by Ixcaliber - 08-28-2011, 04:58 PM
Re: Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH] - by Ixcaliber - 08-25-2012, 09:15 AM