Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH]

Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH]
Re: Mini-Grand 5106 [Round 1: Corola Cabana]
Originally posted on MSPA by XX.

this ghost smells Death.

this ghost is fast, this ghost is clever, but this ghost fears what all must fear in time, all must fear fear no fear no fear. fear fire fear Winter but most of all Death

“DEATH”

i see you Death, i see you. this ghost has many eyes but none so blind as that, no, no death. no fear no fire no fear.

i smell it in the air, i smell it on the wind, this ghost smells it on the rats behind the walls here in their nests, creep creep little rats what are you to a ghost? what is Death to a ghost? no fear. no fear. the eggs in winter, the frozen limbs, the tiny ghosts of this ghost’s nest that this ghost ate. this ghost carries Death on her bones

she knows it when she sees it

the shape of a mouse, the face of a mouse, little mouse claws. little mouse sounds. fake mouse fake mouse dead mouse wearing the skin of the living.

“Is something the matter?”

Death has the honor to speak to her.

the ghost rears, the ghost hisses, the ghost knows her fangs are long and sharp where they hide underneath her, now in the air towards Death. “Imposter,” the ghost screams, the ghost is loud when the Silence is gone, “I see you dead under your skin, rat. Dead dead dead!”

Winter calls, the ghost listens. Winter says this is no threat but Winter is wrong this time, she smells Death thick like snow on the ground. the ghost hisses, loud loud loud stay away death this is not your place not your Winter this is my Winter you find your own. she moves between them, pushes Winter away with her legs, safe. safe safe this ghost is a wall between Winter and Death and Winter will not come to harm. Death is nothing to this ghost

the other mice squeak, beyond them the other rats are coming. this ghost is clever, this ghost is swift. she knows the rats are coming for her but she is swift! she will kill this rat, this Death, and then she will kill the others. kill them all kill them all this ghost is coming for you, mice mice rats. run run while you can this ghost hunts in Silence

no sound, no sound. the ghost in winter calls the Silence

she sees Death balk as she leaps and the ghost is in the air as she strikes

Messages In This Thread
Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH] - by Woffles - 07-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Re: Mini-Grand 5106 [Round 1: Corola Cabana] - by GBCE - 08-14-2011, 07:36 PM
Re: Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH] - by Ixcaliber - 08-25-2012, 09:15 AM