Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH]

Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH]
Re: Mini-Grand 5106 [Round 1: Corola Cabana]
Originally posted on MSPA by Protoman.

Mattilus ducked behind a wall. A barrage of bullets bounced off the wall he had just peered past.

"Military men. Or police officers. Can't tell which. They aren't gonna take us alive, despite what they say. They know we're dangerous. Or rather." He looked at his spider friend, excluding the Chik of Sparkkle from the conversation, "They know we're dangerous."

How rude! Atasha had never been so insulted and put down by someone she called a teammate in her li--- wait, nevermind.

She glared at Mattilus. "If you're such a badass dangerous mage, why don't you wipe them out?"

Mattilus was beginning to regret his decision to let the Sparkklewench live. The nagging had, within seconds, drilled through his skull and implanted a big layer of rage. He cooled himself. It would be worth it. She would lead him to the others. Then they would all die. He stopped for a moment. All of them would die. That would include his spider friend. Sure, the girl wasn't incredibly high on the reason level, but she was loyal. Not worth killing. He had never killed a comrade in combat. It wasn't the Brenite way.

He shook himself. No sentimentality. The Brenite code of honor was incredibly flawed anyways. Not right to betray a teammate to save your own life, but it's fine to execute a war hero because of an injury he sustained fighting. Bunch of ignorant, ungrateful sons of bi-----

"Do you even have a plan here?"

Mattilus shook himself out of his daydreaming. No time for reminiscing. He looked through his book. He would savor the Naggingchik's death most of all.

"There's no way i'm going to be able to attack. They'll fill me with bullet holes as soon as i step outside. No chance of reading off a spell before i die. Thankfully, this book is only about 75% offensive magic. I have one spell in here that acts as a portal. but there's no telling where we'll go, and I'll hardly be able to cast anything else for a good ten minutes. If you're all sure it's worth the ri----"

"There is a squadron of military men trying to kill us for god knows what. There's not much more risk in this than in staying."

"Point made. Off we go, then."

A purple vortex appeared in a wall at Mattilus' command. Him and Atascha ran straight through, Naiima barely squeezing in before a battering ram smashed through the door.

The odd trio landed, conveniently enough, right in front of the rest of the chix and Edward.

"Oh my this is delightful."

"WE REPEAT, COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP. YOU ARE SURROUNDED, REPEAT, SURROUNDED."

"Oh god damnit."

Messages In This Thread
Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH] - by Woffles - 07-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Re: Mini-Grand 5106 [Round 1: Corola Cabana] - by GBCE - 08-13-2011, 08:05 AM
Re: Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH] - by Ixcaliber - 08-25-2012, 09:15 AM