Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH]

Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH]
Re: Mini-Grand 5106 [Round 1: Corola Cabana]
Originally posted on MSPA by Protoman.

The fifth sparkklechik had barricaded the door with a nearby table. No other windows or doors were in the room, so she figured she had created an impenetrable stronghold. Not a chance at all of anyone getting in. After all, what would the mage and spider do, burn a hole through the wall? Why that would simply be ridiculou----

Mattilus and Naiima crashed through the roof. The Mage stepped off his spidersteed and dusted himself of. He told himself that burning a hole through the roof of the building had been a brilliant plan, smugly praising his strategic prowess.

"Well well, what've we here? A lost little bird, or a rat caught in a corner?"

"Did you just call me what i think you did?! Why I have a mind to---

The sparkklechik paused. This man was powerful. Rude, about two centuries behind in fashion, and unlikely to possess skills of any sort in song or dance, but powerful nonetheless. Getting on his bad side was not a good idea. Her feminine wiles had failed her so far that day, but perhaps they would finally kick in now.

"----Tell you how dashing you look with that book. My my my, quite noble with that spider of yours. A girl could get lost talking to you."

The mage flipped through his book, absentmindedly responding, "Oh, you do me too kind."

"Oh, but I don't! You cut quite a figure in that... uh... 17th century coat thing. And my, carrying that big ol' book all the time, I'm sure you're strong as anyone."

"My, how sweet of you."

"Nooo, nooo, not at all. You're the most handsome man I've seen in this town," she said. This was true to her, as the only other man she'd really seen was the pimply boy behind the counter. She shuddered inwardly imagining what the spider might've done to him. "My, you're so handsome. No way a face like that could have any kind of mean heart. So why don't you just open up another hole in the wall and we'll walk out of here and go find my fri---"

"Yes, yes, that would be very nice. But, madame, I'm afraid that would get in the way of me killing you."

Messages In This Thread
Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH] - by Woffles - 07-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Re: Mini-Grand 5106 [Round 1: Corola Cabana] - by GBCE - 08-05-2011, 04:10 AM
Re: Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH] - by Ixcaliber - 08-25-2012, 09:15 AM