Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH]

Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH]
Re: Mini-Grand 5106 [Round 1: Corola Cabana]
Originally posted on MSPA by Ixcalibur.

SpoilerShow

As the clerk merely reaffirmed what Atasha already knew, that the Sparkklechix were not actually technically famous… yet, she opted to try another tactic. She leaned over the desk and ran her hands across the clerk’s unshaven face.
“It’s just that I’m new in town and I don’t have any money.” She said. “I’d be ever so grateful…”

“I’m sorry miss.” The pimple faced youth squeaked in response. “I’m going to have to ask you to leave the premises.” Though he said the last word neither he nor Atasha could actually hear it. Atasha tried to speak, undoubtedly to make text whatever trace of subtext there had been in her offer, but found that she could not hear a single word coming out of her mouth.

Not to be deterred from her quest for the latest in fashion by a mere unexplainable phenomenon she pulled off her shirt and smiled seductively at the clerk. Unfortunately his attention was elsewhere, he was pointing behind her to the shop entrance where Naiima and her passenger had just crashed silently through the shop window (the door too small to admit the giant spider). Matty was gripping his tome tightly with one hand and trying to brush off shards of glass with the other.

Atasha screamed silently, grabbed the store clerk and thrust him into the spider’s path.

--------

“Isn’t he dreamy?” Mindy whispered to her friend as they trailed through the forest after Edward.

“No.” Debbie replied grumpily. “He’s a competitor. He wants to kill all of us and he’s just waiting for the right time to do it. Did you see that thing in his hand?”

“Shut up Debbie!” Mindy shoved Debs. “You are always trying to ruin things for me. I hate you!”

“…Mindy!” Debbie cried plaintively as the sobbing chik dashed after her crush.

“Leave me alone!” Mindy cried. Debbie did as she was bid. It was no good talking to Mindy when she was in this state. She looked around, the trees here were covered in thick chunks of ice, while mere meters away the fires burned on. She couldn’t let the other chix get killed by some crazy ice scientist, but what could she do?

A thought occurred to her. She would go to the police! Quickly she headed back through the trail of ice and made her way towards the town.

--------

Sara and Zafira held each other tight and waited for rescue/death.

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH] - by Woffles - 07-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Re: Mini-Grand 5106 [Round 1: Corola Cabana] - by Ixcaliber - 08-02-2011, 12:31 PM
Re: Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH] - by Ixcaliber - 08-25-2012, 09:15 AM