Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH]

Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH]
Re: Mini-Grand 5106 [Round 1: Corola Cabana]
Originally posted on MSPA by Ixcalibur.

“See Debbie!” Mindy gloated. “I told you that he would be nice and friendly!”

“You said no such thing.” Debbie eyed their competitor suspiciously. Mindy ignored her and ran over to Edward.

“Hi,” she said. “I’m Mindy.” She started blushing and turned away so that he wouldn’t see. There was an awkward silence as Edward glanced from the back of Mindy’s head to Debbie who had folded her arms and was frowning at him.

“I’m Edward.” He said. “Would you like some assistance or not?”

“Yes please Edward.” squeaked Mindy. She turned back to Edward, carefully keeping her head down to hide her blushes. She grabbed his hand and tried pull him towards the forest fire. Her efforts did not move the android one jot until he chose to follow her. Debbie glared at the pair.

Halfway up the beach Mindy came to a sudden stop. “MY SPARKLESENSE IS TINGLING!” she exclaimed a little louder than she’d intended. Debbie frowned. “Oh no wait, it’s just Atasha. Carry on!”

--------

Atasha shivered. She couldn’t believe that that book guy had attacked her completely unprovoked. As soon as she was sure he was out of earshot she shouted after him.

“You come back and say that to my face!” She yelled, hoping to salvage her dignity in front of the bemused onlookers.

Atasha definitely needed some new ‘threads’ now and she didn’t care what she had to do to get them. She stormed off towards the nearest, and hopefully most fashionable clothes shop.

--------

Zaifra hung tightly onto Sara as the flames danced higher. “If we don’t make it I want you to know that-”

“Don’t talk like that!” Sara said brightly. “We’re going to make it! I just know we are.” She paused. “It’s just like in that song we do ‘Never Give Up’.”

“It is kind of like that.” Zafira said thoughtfully. “Shame it’s not time for the song. That would have been a good one.” Sara nodded her agreement and awaited rescue.

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH] - by Woffles - 07-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Re: Mini-Grand 5106 [Round 1: Corola Cabana] - by Ixcaliber - 07-30-2011, 04:31 PM
Re: Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH] - by Ixcaliber - 08-25-2012, 09:15 AM