Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH]

Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH]
Re: Mini-Grand 5106 [Round 1: Corola Cabana]
Originally posted on MSPA by Ixcalibur.

The Sparkklechix could hardly be said to be surprised by their sudden change of locale; they were always getting into all kinds of crazy scrapes and having larger than life adventures. The thing that did unnerve them was the idea of being in a battle to the death. They had faced death before sure, when Zafira was nearly eaten by that escaped tiger, or when Atasha somehow got locked out of the shelter when there was that hurricane. Peril was not a problem, it was the idea of being compelled to kill another that perturbed them. They were all about friendship, not murder.

"We just won't do it!" Sara said brightly, flashing her winning smile at the rest of the chix.

"I don't know if it will be that simple." Debbie replied, uncertainly. "Those other guys looked dangerous, they might be only too happy to battle to the death."

"God, Debbie!" Mindy interjected. "Why do you have to be such a downer?"

"Yeah, here we are on a beautiful tropical island and all you can do is moan on and on about people maybe killing us?" Sara said. "I'm sure they won't want to kill us when they get to know us!"

"They might want to kill themselves..." Zafira butted in sarcastically.

"I don't know about you chix but I bet they have some superfashionable clothes shops on this island..." Atasha said brightly.

"Yeah you do that." Mindy said dismissively. "I'm going down on the beach." Debbie stood with her arms folded and her eyebrows furrowed. What was she even doing in this band? She noticed Sara and Zafira exchanging glances. Atasha sulkily made her way towards the town in the distance.

"I thought me and Zaffy could check out the forest." Sara said.

"Oh yeah, I love forests." Zafira replied enthusiastically. "Can't get enough of those forests." They turned and walked off towards the forest, giggling with one another as they got out of earshot.

"Debbie?" Mindy asked, turning her attention to the last chix left. "Beach? We could build sandcastles, or go for a swim or sunbathe or whatever?"

"I kind of want to go and see about this battle to the death thing?" Debbie said sulkily.

"But Debs! I will be all on my own!" Mindy protested.

"Okay fine." Debbie said. "But afterwards we try and do something about this battle to the death rather than just ignore it." The pair set off towards the golden sands.

"I am making no promises." Mindy said, grinning.

Messages In This Thread
Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH] - by Woffles - 07-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Re: Mini-Grand 5106 [Round 1: Corola Cabana] - by Ixcaliber - 07-28-2011, 01:56 PM
Re: Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH] - by Ixcaliber - 08-25-2012, 09:15 AM